NEW PATIENT INFORMATION
We recognize and respect the fact that communications concern personal and private information. And to make sure that your communications remains private, we're introducing a Secure Patient Communication Portal.
What is a patient portal
Your Patient portal can be set up easily by following a few easy steps outlined in this video:
How to set up a patient portal
That's it. Once you have set up your account, you can confidentially and securely request appointments, ask a non-urgent medical questions, ask a billing question, request a prescription refill, complete pre-registration and health history forms and order skincare products.
We are pleased you have chosen our practice, and we look forward to meeting you. This page outlines our appointment, insurance and payment policies to help you prepare for your visit.
For your first visit:
- We ask that new patients register online using our
secure patient communication portal
- If you are unable to register online before your first office visit, please print out and complete
this patient registration form and get it to our office 2 business days before your appointment.
- Please review our patient privacy practices as you will need to acknowledge receipt at your appointment.
- Please bring your insurance card(s) with you.
- If you are a new Aesthetic/ nonsurgical patient, you will have additional treatment specific forms to complete.
- Bring any test results or radiology films that relate to your visit.
- If your HMO, Medicaid or Workers' Compensation carrier requires authorization from your primary care physician, be sure you have a referral authorization at the time of your appointment.
- Plan to arrive at least 15 minutes early to check in so we can process your information.
- Bring insurance information to your appointment.
- If you cannot keep an appointment, please contact us at least 24 hours in advance by calling 734-712-2323.
Insurance and Fees
We participate with the following insurance carriers:
- Auto Insurance
- Blue Cross/ Blue Shield
- Blue Care Network
- Champus/ Tricare (Military)
- Health Plus
- Medicare Advantage
- Priority Health
- Washtenaw Health Plan
- Worker's Compensation
This list is not all-inclusive, so please call our office at 734-712-2323 for a complete list of insurances providers that we participate with.
Please bring all of your insurance information with you to your appointment.
Most HMO, Medicaid and Workers' Compensation carriers require a referral authorization from a primary care physician or employer before service is rendered. If we do not receive this authorization, you are responsible for payment at the time of service.
Office visit fees and copays are due at the time of service. We do accept "assignment" (the insurance carrier's payment) for many medically necessary procedures. Medical necessity is determined by your surgeon, and you will be able to discuss your financial responsibilities with your patient representative at our office.
Before your visit, contact your insurance carrier about:
- Your coverage, co-pays and deductibles
- Any Required authorizations
- Any out-of-network restrictions and/or costs
This will help you avoid unexpected out-of-pocket expenses.
We file claims for medically necessary procedures only. Referral authorizations received after services are rendered will not be processed. We accept cash, personal checks, VISA and MasterCard. Financing is available through an outside source.
For more information please call 734-712-2323 or