Patient Welcome Center
If you are already registered on the Secure Patient Portal, you can log in simply by clicking here. If you are not registered, please read information below to learn how you can register.
For patients requesting the release of their medical records, please complete this form.
If you need information on emergency or urgent care facilities at St. Joe Hospital, please click the links below:
NEW PATIENT INFORMATION
We recognize and respect the fact that communications concern personal and private information. To make sure that your communications remain private, we have introduced a Secure Patient Communication Portal powered by MedFusion. NOTE: When using a phone or a tablet, download the free MedFusion Plus health record app.
Once you have set up your account, you can confidentially and securely request appointments, ask non-urgent medical questions, ask a billing question, request prescription refills, complete pre-registration and health history forms and order skin care products.
We are pleased you have chosen our practice and we look forward to meeting you. This page outlines our appointment, insurance and payment policies to help you prepare for your visit.
For your first visit:
- We ask that new patients register online using our secure patient communication portal.
- Please review our patient privacy practices
- Please bring your insurance information and card(s) with you.
- If you are a new aesthetic or nonsurgical patient, you will have additional treatment specific forms to complete.
- Bring any test results or radiology films that relate to your visit.
- If your HMO, Medicaid or Workers’ Compensation carrier requires authorization from your primary care physician, be sure you have a referral authorization at the time of your appointment.
- Plan to arrive at least 15 minutes early to check in so we can process your information. Please allow ample time to park and make your way to our offices on the 5th floor.
- If you cannot keep an appointment, please contact us at least 24 hours in advance by calling (734) 712-2323. A fee will be assessed for late cancellations or no shows.
INSURANCE AND FEES
- We participate with the following insurance carriers:
- Auto Insurance
- Blue Cross/ Blue Shield
- Blue Care Network
- Champus/ Tricare (Military)
- HAP Cigna Preferred
- HAP HMO
- Health Plus
- Medicare Advantage
- Priority Health
- United Health Care
- Washtenaw Health Plan
- Worker’s Compensation
- This list is not all-inclusive. Please call our office at (734) 712-2323 for a complete list of insurance providers that we participate with.
- Please bring all of your insurance information and card(s) with you to your appointment.
- Most HMO, Medicaid and Workers’ Compensation carriers require a referral authorization from a primary care physician or employer before service is rendered. If we do not receive this authorization, you are responsible for payment at the time of service.
- Office visit fees and co-pays are due at the time of service. We do accept assignment (the insurance carrier’s payment) for many medically necessary procedures. Medical necessity is determined by your surgeon and you will be able to discuss your financial responsibilities with your patient representative at our office.
- Before your visit, contact your insurance carrier about:
- Your coverage, co-pays and deductibles
- Any required authorizations
- Any out-of-network restrictions and/or costs
- This will help you to avoid any unexpected out-of-pocket expenses.
- We file claims for medically necessary procedures only. Referral authorizations received after services are rendered will not be processed. We accept cash, personal checks, VISA, MasterCard and American Express. We also offer several different affordable payment options including ZERO percent financing. CPRS does not charge you to use or apply for financing.
CareCredit for cosmetic procedures
- It’s something you’ve always wanted to do, but something else was always there to hold you back. Well, not anymore. We offer CareCredit®, a card designed specifically for your health and beauty needs. CareCredit can help you move forward with getting the procedure you’ve always wanted. With convenient monthly payment options, no up-front costs and no prepayment penalties you can get your procedure sooner.
The credit card exclusively for your health and beauty needs
- CareCredit is the credit card exclusively for healthcare services. With monthly payments every time you use it, you can use your card over and over for follow-up appointments or different procedures. This means you don’t have to put your health and beauty needs on hold until you save up enough money. We give you the power to decide when it’s the right time for you.
With CareCredit, you can:
- Enjoy monthly payment options
- Pay no up-front costs and no pre-payment penalties.
- Learn more at CareCredit.com or ask us for details.
- Ready to apply? Apply online for your CareCredit card today.
For more information please call (734) 712-2323 or contact us.