Meet Daniel Sherick, MD, FACS – Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Sherick is board certified in plastic surgery and specializes in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the breast, body and face. He has over 20 years of experience in cosmetic breast surgery, using the latest techniques in augmentation, reduction, and lift, and has many years of experience performing breast reconstruction after cancer surgery. Dr. Sherick’s education and credentials include:
- College of Human Medicine, Michigan State University
- General Surgery Residency, St. Joseph Mercy Hospital- Ann Arbor
- Plastic Surgery Research Fellow, University of Michigan Medical Center
- Plastic Surgery Residency, Dartmouth- Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, New Hampshire
- Board Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Member of the Rhinoplasty Society
His patients are consistently pleased with their surgical outcomes and his ability to explain procedures. He makes the plastic surgery process a safe, caring, and comfortable experience for his patients.
Dr. Sherick is a past president of the Washtenaw County Medical Society. He serves on the Executive Committee for the Medical Staff at St. Joseph Mercy Hospital and the Breast Cancer Advisory Committee for St. Joseph Health System. He is a member of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, where he trains other plastic surgeons in rhinoplasty. As an Instructor for the University of Michigan, he trains plastic surgery residents. Dr. Sherick has also been selected as a Top Doc by Hour Detroit for seven consecutive years.
He actively volunteers with Interplast, reconstructing cleft lips, cleft palates and burns to improve the quality of life for patients in Mali, Brazil, Vietnam, China, and other countries around the world.