Meet Paul Izenberg, MD, FACS – Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Paul Izenberg has over 35 years of experience and has gained a reputation for excellence in all aspects of breast surgery, including augmentation, lift, reduction, and reconstruction. His practice also includes plastic and reconstructive surgery of the face and body. Dr. Izenberg is Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. His education and credentials include:
- Bowman Gray School of Medicine, Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Surgical Internship, University of Michigan Medical Center
- Residencies in General Surgery, U-M Medical Center; Beth Israel Medical Center, NYC
- Residency in Plastic Surgery, U-M Medical Center
- Fellowship in Head and Neck Surgery, Beth Israel Medical Center
- Board Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery
Dr. Izenberg has been practicing in Ann Arbor since 1978. He is on the clinical teaching staff at the University of Michigan Medical Center and publishes teaching articles and videos on plastic surgery techniques.
Dr. Izenberg is married and has three grown children. The Izenbergs live in Ann Arbor.
To schedule a confidential consultation with Dr. Paul Izenberg, please call our office
at (734) 712-2323 or visit our contact us page here.