Meet Richard Beil, MD, FACS – Plastic Surgeon
With more than 25 years of experience refining the art of plastic surgery, board-certified Plastic Surgeon Dr. Richard Beil uses the latest techniques in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery to achieve each patient’s surgical goals. He has gained a reputation for excellence in facial cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. Dr. Beil’s education and credentials include:
- Ohio State University Medical School
- Postdoctoral Research Fellowship, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore
- Residency in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, University of Michigan Medical Center
- Board Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Professional affiliations include American Society of Plastic Surgeons, American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, The Rhinoplasty Society, American College of Surgeons
Educated at some of the country’s finest institutions, Dr. Beil draws on his advanced education to provide personalized evaluations before choosing the procedures specific to each person’s needs. He takes pride in creating a customized plan that is truly unique in every case.
Dr. Beil has written articles and lectures nationally on plastic surgery topics. As a clinical faculty member at the University of Michigan, he is involved in the education of the next generation of plastic surgeons through ongoing resident teaching.
His professional memberships include: American Society of Plastic Surgeons, American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, The Rhinoplasty Society, American College of Surgeons.
A Saline, Michigan resident, Dr. Beil is married and has three grown children.