Events and Specials
We are offering some fantastic March Specials! Follow us on Facebook for additional events and promotions.
Intense Peptide Recovery Complex from GlyMed Plus $63 (was $79)
This CPRS cult favorite is STILL our #1 best-selling corrective skin care product that diminishes fine lines and redness while leaving your skin feeling younger immediately. It’s the one product Kathy, our CoolSculpting Specialist, can’t live without. If you haven’t tried it, you’re missing out!
Wrinkle Remedy from GlyMed Plus $63 (was $78)
Medical Skin Care Specialist, Gina, will not be without her Wrinkle Remedy, her new favorite product. The name says it all! Diminish wrinkles and restore the look of youthful skin with this advanced wrinkle solution.
Nectifirm Advanced from Revision Skincare $103 (was $129)
This advanced formula targets visible signs of moderate to advanced aging on the neck. Use twice daily to reduce the appearance of rough, crepey skin and create a more firm and lifted appearance. Nurse, Jen, swears by it!
Microneedling Treatment Special $300 (save $50)
This special offer also includes a post-treatment recovery kit. Microneedling (also known as collagen induction therapy) is a minimally invasive treatment to rejuvenate the skin. A device with fine needles creates tiny punctures in the top layer of the skin which triggers the body to create new collagen and elastin. Results can include improved texture and firmness, as well as reduction in scars, pore size and stretch marks.
We have the most advanced micropen on the market and while this treatment is new to our practice, it is not new to our aethesticians! If you’ve visited our offices recently you might have noticed several of us in varying stages of recovery from our microneedling treatments. We love our results so much that we are counting the days until our next treatment!
Microneedling plus PRP Therapy $750 (save $150) PRP Therapy
Short for “platelet-rich plasma” therapy, uses the patient’s own blood platelets to improve the appearance and structure of the skin. PRP therapy has long been used in other medical specialties, such as orthopedics, to help certain injuries heal faster. When applied to the skin, PRP therapy can improve skin’s overall integrity, fading the look of wrinkles, scars, and darker pigmentation.
HydraFacial Package: 3 for $350
4 steps. 45 minutes. Only HydraFacial uses patented technology to cleanse, exfoliate, extract, and hydrate. A HydraFacial treatment will instantly soften the appearance of fine lines and give you a beautiful glow. Just ask Ann, our Aesthetic Receptionist. It’s her favorite!
Offers good NOW through – 3/31/18 Not valid with other discounts, packages or offers. Some restrictions apply.
Winter Skin Care Tips from our Skin Care Aestheticians
- Switch your active cleanser for a more hydrating, calming one, like Mega-Purifying Cleanser from GlyMed Plus. You can still use an active cleanser, like Gentle Facial Wash from GlyMed Plus, the Papaya Enzyme Cleanser from Revision Skincare or the AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser from SkinMedica, but only use it once per day.
- Reduce your usage of products that encourage cell turnover, including; Retrínal .05%+ or .1%+ from Avéne, Retinol Restart Serum or Cream from GlyMed Plus or the AHA Accelerator from GlyMed Plus, to 3-4 times per week instead of every day.
- Add a layer of hydration under or over your current moisturizer. Try the creamy, almond-scented Repair Cream, the super-light, water-based Ultra Hydro Gel from GlyMed Plus, silky, smooth HA5 from SkinMedica or the naturally pure Beauty Oil from GlyMed Plus.
- If you are nervous about clogging your pores with too much moisture, add the Oxygen Treatment Cream from GlyMed Plus once daily to your skin care routine. It will decongest the pores without drying out the skin and leaves your skin looking radiant.
- Exfoliate dry skin with a gentle mask or scrub to remove dead skin cells, which will allow your moisturizers to penetrate more effectively. Finishing Touch from Revision Skincare, YOUTH Firm from GlyMed Plus are both good choices.
- Treat yourself to a hydrating skin care treatment like the DermaSound Elite Hydrating Facial or a HydraFacial treatment.
Schedule a Consultation