Events and Specials
We are offering some fantastic February Specials! Follow us on Facebook for additional events and promotions.
Microneedling – $300 (save $50) includes a post-treatment recovery kit and an Avene MINERAL High Protection Tinted Compact SPF 50 (a $100 value). Microneedling (also known as collagen induction therapy) is a minimally invasive treatment to rejuvenate the skin. A device with fine needles creates tiny punctures in the top layer of the skin, which triggers the body to create new collagen and elastin. Results can include improved texture and firmness, as well as a reduction in scars, pore size, and stretch marks.
SkinMedica HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator – $153 (save $25) We lose hyaluronic acid as we age, so we need to replace it in order to restore a more youthful appearance. The weightless, silky finish of this formula creates instantly silky, smooth and more radiant skin.
GlyMed Plus Power Stem Cell Serum $100 (save $25) An instant power surge to reset aging skin at a cellular level with a clinically proven high-tech plant cell culture extracted from the stem cells of the Swiss Uttwiler Spätlauber Apple.
Revision Skincare Vitamin C 30 $95 (save $20) Vitamin C Lotion 30% is formulated with the most advanced form of Vitamin C for healthy, radiant skin. The 30% formula contains one of the strongest concentrations of Vitamin C available.
Offers good NOW through – 2/28/18 Not valid with other discounts, packages or offers. Some restrictions apply.
Winter Skin Care Tips from our Skin Care Aestheticians
- Switch your active cleanser for a more hydrating, calming one, like Mega-Purifying Cleanser from GlyMed Plus. You can still use an active cleanser, like Gentle Facial Wash from GlyMed Plus, the Papaya Enzyme Cleanser from Revision Skincare or the AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser from SkinMedica, but only use it once per day.
- Reduce your usage of products that encourage cell turnover, including; Retrínal .05%+ or .1%+ from Avéne, Retinol Restart Serum or Cream from GlyMed Plus or the AHA Accelerator from GlyMed Plus, to 3-4 times per week instead of every day.
- Add a layer of hydration under or over your current moisturizer. Try the creamy, almond-scented Repair Cream, the super-light, water-based Ultra Hydro Gel from GlyMed Plus, silky, smooth HA5 from SkinMedica or the naturally pure Beauty Oil from GlyMed Plus.
- If you are nervous about clogging your pores with too much moisture, add the Oxygen Treatment Cream from GlyMed Plus once daily to your skin care routine. It will decongest the pores without drying out the skin and leaves your skin looking radiant.
- Exfoliate dry skin with a gentle mask or scrub to remove dead skin cells, which will allow your moisturizers to penetrate more effectively. Finishing Touch from Revision Skincare, YOUTH Firm from GlyMed Plus are both good choices.
- Treat yourself to a hydrating skin care treatment like the DermaSound Elite Hydrating Facial or a HydraFacial treatment.
Schedule a Consultation