Skin Care Consultations
The Importance of Daily Skin Care
At any age, a well-designed skin care program will improve the health and appearance of your skin. We offer advanced, physician-endorsed skin care products to use at home that can maintain your skin’s health and enhance the results of in-office treatments.
Our approach is based on five essentials of proper skin care:
- Cleanse to remove makeup, dirt, oil or other pore-clogging impurities.
- Moisturize to hydrate and and soften the skin’s surface.
- Protect against the sun and other environmental irritants to prevent premature aging and reduce your risk of skin cancer.
- Exfoliate to remove older skin cells and speed the skin’s natural cell turnover process.
- Repair with natural ingredients that nourish the skin, stimulate collagen production, help retain moisture and protect from further damage.
Cosmetic Skin Care Consultations
The skin care consultation is the first step to determine the most effective regimen for you. Our experienced clinical skin care specialists meet with each client individually to examine the skin, identify specific concerns, and design a skin care program using our medically formulated products. With so many products to choose from, the expert advice you receive is invaluable.
Pre- and Post-Op Skin Care Consultations
Complimentary skin care consultations are encouraged before and after some facial procedures to optimize your surgical results and accelerate the healing process. After an evaluation by one of our skin care specialists, you will receive recommendations for medically formulated products specific to your skin type. These products can increase exfoliation and hydration, prevent postoperative hyperpigmentation, encourage tissue repair, and protect the skin.
Cosmetic Surgery Post-Op Care
- Camouflage makeup effectively conceals the temporary side effects of cosmetic surgery and can diminish facial imperfections such as acne scars, dark pigmentation, facial trauma and port wine stains. Our camouflage makeup artist can also teach you techniques to enhance your most attractive features.
- Post-operative therapeutic massage therapy can increase tissue mobility, reduce swelling, and enhance overall comfort for many patients after surgery. Our physicians recommend post-operative massage therapy following many surgical procedures to facilitate healing. You may also learn self-massage techniques to further assist in your healing process.
Visit our Contact Us page to schedule your consultation today!Schedule a Consultation